Songwriter's Open Mic
Details & Rules
***Read below for important changes to our open mic signup!***
Our sign-ups are now done over the phone at 404-377-4976 or in person at the venue. WE NO LONGER ACCEPT ONLINE SIGN-UPS.
When you call, please be ready with the following.
- Your preferred open mic date. (Open mic night is every single Monday, unless otherwise stated).
- Your preferred slot time. Slots start at 7:30pm and go until 10:30pm. Each slot is 10 minutes.
- Your credit or debit card. The fee to sign up is $4 (non-refundable) plus $3 for each additional player (up to 2 additional players).
Please read the rules carefully before signing up
Players may only be signed up for one future Monday time slot at a time. After you have performed your scheduled Open Mic time, you may sign up for another. After signing up, make sure you let all of your friends, family & fans know you will be performing so they can come on out and show their support!
- All music must be played live. CD accompaniment tracks are not allowed.
- No effects (i.e., looping, pedals, etc.), amps, or prerecorded tracks are allowed.
- No full drum kits – only scaled down or hand-held percussion.
- We do not have a house keyboard. You must bring your own keys at 6:30pm for sound check and also be willing to let others use them.
- Vocal mics, direct input plugs for guitars & keyboards, & instrument mics are provided.
- We will send you a confirmation request the week before your performance. You must call or email to respond to our confirmation request by the Sunday before the show to secure your slot.
- Artists must check in with the door person by 7pm.
* $10 Live CD recordings of a player’s performance are available at the end of the night.
Monday night winners receive a $100 cash prize & a slot in the Bi-Annual Open Mic Shootout to compete for a grand prize of $1,000.